- Kit Component:
- 1. Chromogenic reagent A: DAB concentrated solution, 3ml. (20×)
2. Chromogenic reagent B: H2O2 concentrated solution, 3 ml. (20×)
3. Chromogenic reagent C: TBS concentrated buffer, 3ml. (20×)
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00046
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C for one year
- 1. After the peroxidase detection, wash with TBS or PBS 4 times and each time for 5 minutes.
2. Add one drop (about 50ul) of concentrated chromogenic reagent A, B and C respectively into 1ml of distilled water and mix evenly. Add this working solution to the sample and colorate in dark for 10-30 minutes. If no background appearing, keep coloration until satisfied.
3. Wash fully with distilled water to stop reaction. Counterstain with hematoxylin for about 1 minutes if necessary. Wash with water.
4. Seal slide with balsam neutral and observe with microscope.
- Notes: Please prepare the chromogenic reagent A, B and C working solution according to Step 2 of "Assay Procedure".
- Tips Information: