- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- C17, C4orf4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cytokine-like protein 1
- Description of Target:
- C17 is a cytokine-like protein specifically expressed in bone marrow and cord blood mononuclear cells that bear the CD34 (MIM 142230) surface marker .
- Protein Accession #:
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CYTL1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CYTL1.
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 32.93
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal