Catalog No: OKIA00176
Size:1 x 96 well plate
Availability: Domestic: within 1-2 weeks delivery | International: 1-2 weeks
Please contact customer service when ordering 10+ kits.
- Toll Free: 888-880-0001
- Phone: 858-552-6979
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $55: Antibody & Protein in US
- $55 + $25/Kit in US
- Contact us for international orders.
Cystatin C ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKIA00176)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Mouse|
|ELISA Kit Detection Method||Colorimetric, OD450 nm|
|ELISA Kit Duration||100 Minutes|
|ELISA Kit Principle||Aviva Systems Biology Cystatin C ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKIA00176) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody for Cystatin-C has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and washed to remove unbound proteins. An Anti-Cystatin-C - HRP conjugated detector antibody is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Cystatin-C captured in the well.|
|ELISA Kit Range||1.25 ng-ml - 40 ng/ml|
|ELISA Kit Component|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The Cystatin C test kit is a highly sensitive two-site Enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for measuring Cystatin C in mouse biological samples.|
|::||REAGENT PREPARATION1. DILUENT CONCENTRATE|
e bottle containing 50 ml of a 5X concentrated diluent running buffer.
2. WASH SOLUTION CONCENTRATE
One bottle containing 50 ml of a 20X concentrated wash solution.
3. DETECTION ANTIBODY 100X
One vial containing 150 L of affinity purified anti- Cystatin C antibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase in a stabilizing buffer.
4. CHROMOGEN-SUBSTRATE SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 mL of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethybenzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide in citric acid buffer at pH 3.3.
5. STOP SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 ml 0.3 M sulfuric acid.
WARNING: Avoid contact with skin.
6. ANTI- Cystatin C ELISA MICRO PLATE
Twelve removable eight (8) well micro well strips in well holder frame. Each well is coated with affinity purified anti- Cystatin C.
7. MOUSE Cystatin C CALIBRATOR.
One vial containing a lyophilized Mouse Cystatin C calibrator.
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store as indicated in product manual.|
|Sample Type||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Mouse|
|Assay Info||Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA|
|Gene Full Name||cystatin C|
|Alias Symbols||Cys, CysC|
|NCBI Gene Id||13010|
|Description of Target||As an inhibitor of cysteine proteinases, this protein is thought to serve an important physiological role as a local regulator of this enzyme activity.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
- Tips Information:
See our General FAQ page.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- CST3 Antibody (OAMA02576)Catalog #: OAMA02576Clone: CYST20Format: Purified, LiquidSize: 1mgPrice: $999.00
- Cystatin C ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKAG00220)Catalog #: OKAG00220Application: ELISAKit Range: 63-2,000 pg/mLSensitivity: 63 pg/mLFormat: 1 x 96-Well Plate or 12 x 8-Well StripsSize: 1 plate: 12 x 8-Well MicrostripsPrice: $475.00
- Cystatin C ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKBB00305)Catalog #: OKBB00305Application: ELISAKit Range: 312 pg/ml - 20,000 pg/mlSensitivity: <10 pg/mlSize: 96 TestsPrice: $431.00