- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cytochrome P450 2A13
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Cytochrome P450 2A13, CYPIIA13 , CYP2A13
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-53615 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 56688 Da
- WB, IHC, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CYP2A13.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CYP2A13.
- This CYP2A13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 454~484 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CYP2A13.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CYP2A13 antibody - OAAB05243
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:50~100
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Goto, T. et al. The effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms in CYP2A13 on metabolism of 5-methoxypsoralen. Drug Metab. Dispos. 38, 2110-6 (2010). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 20798279