- IHC-P, IF, ICC
- Product Format:
- Concentrated, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- At 4C for one year
- Printable datasheet for OABB00852
- IHC-P 1:50-100 IF 1:50-100 Indirect fluorescence of IHC-F 1:50-100 ICC 1:50-100
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Additional Information:
- Content: 0.5mg of affinity purified rabbit anti-human IgG (Purify>99%), F/P=3-9/1, 0.01M PBS; 0.01% Thimerosal.
- Labeling Method: Rabbit anti-human IgG is conjugated to Cy3 by means of a method described by Bayer,E.,et al. (Reference: Bayer,E.A. et al.,Meth.Enzymol.,62,308(1979))
- Notes: 1. Please centrifuge before use.
2. It is concentrated solution, should be diluted by neutral PBS or TBS before use.
3. The working reagent (WR) after diluting should be used up within a day, otherwise, please give up the surplus.
4. Cy3 is activated at 554 nm, and emit fluorescence at 568-574 nm, its color is bright red.
- Description: This antibody was purified from antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography which removes essentially all rabbit serum proteins, except the specific antibody for human IgG.
- Tips Information: