- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Alias Symbols:
- BMAC, bolekine, BRAK, Chemokine BRAK, C-X-C motif chemokine 14, Kec, KEC, KS1, MGC10687, MIP2G, MIP-2g, MIP-2G, NJAC, PSEC0212, SCYB14, Small-inducible cytokine B14, UNQ240/PRO273
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-X-C motif chemokine 14
- Description of Target:
- Potent chemoattractant for neutrophils, and weaker for dendritic cells. Not chemotactic for T-cells, B-cells, monocytes, natural killer cells or granulocytes. Does not inhibit proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- 0.156 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated using 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level CXCL14. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level CXCL14 using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <10%
Inter-Assay CV <12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CXCL14 Chemi-Luminescent ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD03339) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CXCL14 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for CXCL14 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of a luminol substrate which is catalyzed by the HRP to produce light emission. The light emission is read by a luminometer (or photo-multiplier equipped instrument) and the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the amount of sample CXCL14
- Kit Component:
|CXCL14 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|CXCL14 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X CXCL14 Biotinylated Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Luminol Substrate||1 x 2 mL|
|Substrate Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||80-101%||94-103%||78-102%||96-103%|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||92-99%||88-96%||83-99%||86-94%|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||80-98||84|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||84-92||89|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Chemiluminescent, visible wavelength light
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CXCL14.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CXCL14.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.