Catalog No: OPCB00002
Availability: Domestic: within 1 week delivery | International: 1 week
- Toll Free: 888-880-0001
- Phone: 858-552-6979
- Email: email@example.com
- $55: Antibody & Protein in US
- $55 + $25/Kit in US
- Contact us for international orders.
CXCL12 Protein (OPCB00002)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPCB00002|
|Additional Information||Extinction Coefficient: 8730 M-1 cm-1|
Endotoxin Level: <0.01 EU per 1ug of the protein by the LAL method
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store for 12 months from date of receipt; -20°C to -70°C as supplied. Spin tube prior to resuspending. Recommended at 100 ug/mL in sterile water. Use immediately after reconstitution. Store for 1 month at -20°C to -70°C under sterile conditions after reconstitution. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Purity||> 97% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Biological Activity||EC50 = 0.62nM determined by Calcium Flux with human CXCR4 in U937 cells|
|Protein Sequence||The protein sequence is: KPVSLSYRCPCRFFESHVARANVKHLKILNTPNCALQIVARLKNNNRQVCIDPKLKWIQEYLEKALNK|
|Reference||1. "Structure and chromosomal localization of the human stromal cell-derived factor 1 (SDF1) gene."|
Shirozu M., Nakano T., Inazawa J., Tashiro K., Tada H., Shinohara T., Honjo T.
2. "Identification and expression of novel isoforms of human stromal cell-derived factor 1."
Yu L., Cecil J., Peng S.B., Schrementi J., Kovacevic S., Paul D., Su E.W., Wang J.
3. "Nucleotide sequence of hIRH, human intercrine reduced in hepatomas."
Begum N.A., Barnard G.F.
Submitted (JAN-1995) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases
4. "Polymorphism study of cell-derived factor 1 (SDF1) gene and their correlation with HIV infection in a Chinese cohort."
Zhao X., Zhang H., Lee S., Wong K., Zheng B.
Submitted (DEC-2004) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases
|Gene Full Name||chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 12|
|Alias Symbols||IRH, PBSF, SDF1, TLSF, TPAR1, SCYB12|
|NCBI Gene Id||6387|
|Description of Target||Chemoattractant active on T-lymphocytes, monocytes, but not neutrophils. Activates the C-X-C chemokine receptor CXCR4 to induce a rapid and transient rise in the level of intracellular calcium ions and chemotaxis. Also binds to another C-X-C chemokine receptor CXCR7, which activates the beta-arrestin pathway and acts as a scavenger receptor for SDF-1. SDF-1-beta(3-72) and SDF-1-alpha(3-67) show a reduced chemotactic activity. Binding to cell surface proteoglycans seems to inhibit formation of SDF-1-alpha(3-67) and thus to preserve activity on local sites. Acts as a positive regulator of monocyte migration and a negative regulator of monocyte adhesion via the LYN kinase. Stimulates migration of monocytes and T-lymphocytes through its receptors, CXCR4 and CXCR7, and decreases monocyte adherence to surfaces coated with ICAM-1, a ligand for beta-2 integrins. SDF1A/CXCR4 signaling axis inhibits beta-2 integrin LFA-1 mediated adhesion of monocytes to ICAM-1 through LYN kinase. Inhibits CXCR4-mediated infection by T-cell line-adapted HIV-1. Plays a protective role after myocardial infarction. Induces down-regulation and internalization of CXCR7 expressed in various cells. Has several critical functions during embryonic development; required for B-cell lymphopoiesis, myelopoiesis in bone marrow and heart ventricular septum formation.|
|Molecular Weight||7.959 kDa|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
- Tips Information:
See our General FAQ page.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- CXCL12 Antibody - C-terminal region (OAAB09710)Catalog #: OAAB09710Application: WB, IHC-PFormat: Liquid. PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.Size: 400ulPrice: $389.00
- Biotinylated CXCL12 Protein (OPCB00014)Catalog #: OPCB00014Conjugation: BiotinApplication: CA, CM, IFFormat: LyophilizedSize: 5ugPrice: $165.00
- CXCL12 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA00828)Catalog #: OKCA00828Kit Range: 31.25 pg/mL-2,000 pg/mLSensitivity: 7.81 pg/mLSize: 96 WellsPrice: $675.00
- Cxcl12 Antibody - Biotin Conjugated (OASA06687)Catalog #: OASA06687Conjugation: BiotinApplication: WBFormat: Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilisedSize: 50ugPrice: $529.00
- SDF-1 ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKAG00216)Catalog #: OKAG00216Application: ELISAKit Range: 32-2,000 pg/mLSensitivity: 32 pg/mLFormat: 1 x 96-Well Plate or 12 x 8-Well StripsSize: 1 plate: 12 x 8-Well MicrostripsPrice: $475.00