- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Growth-regulated alpha protein
- Alias Symbols:
- KC, Fsp, N51, gro, Gro1, Mgsa, Scyb1, Cxcl1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130316 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE CXCL1:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cxcl1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cxcl1.
- The immunogen for anti-Cxcl1 antibody: recombinant mouse CXCL1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cxcl1 antibody - OASA08385
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.15ug/ml - 0.30ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommende
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse CXCL1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 50ug/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline