- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
- Alias Symbols:
- GCSF, CSF3OS, C17orf33, MGC45931, CSF3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13102 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN G-CSF
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CSF3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CSF3.
- The immunogen for anti-CSF3 antibody: recombinant human G-CSF
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB. For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CSF3 antibody - OASA07774
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This reagent may be used in an indirect ELISA for the detection of human G-CSF, or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA system in combination with This product B as a detection reagent.
Immunohistology: *This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human angiosarcoma
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human G-CSF were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hill, C.P. et al. (1993) The structure of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and its relationship to other growth factors. P.N.A.S. 90: 5167-5171.
2. Morton, J. et al. (2001) Granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)-primed allogeneic bone marrow: significantly less graft-versus-host disease and comparable engraftment to G-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood stem cells. Blood. 98: 3186-3191.