- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI SHEEP GM-CSF:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CSF2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CSF2.
- The immunogen for anti-CSF2 antibody: cHO expressed recombinant ovine GM-CSF
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CSF2 antibody - OASA04364
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This biotin conjugate may be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with OASA0077424 as capture antibody.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NSO myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Entrican, G. et al. (1996) Development of a sandwich ELISA for ovine granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 50: 105-115.
2. Pedersen, L.G., et al (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross react with cytokines from different animal species Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology 88:111-122
- Tips Information: