CRP ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00056)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||In Solution|
|Application||Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent assay-Sandwich|
|ELISA Kit Detection Method||Colorimetric, OD450 nm|
|ELISA Kit Duration||40 Minutes|
|ELISA Kit Principle||Aviva Systems Biology CRP ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00056) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody for C-reactive protein has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and washed to remove unbound proteins. An Anti-C-reactive protein - HRP conjugated detector antibody is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample C-reactive protein captured in the well.|
|ELISA Kit Range||1.56 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml|
|ELISA Kit Component|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The CRP test kit is a highly sensitive two-site enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for measuring CRP in Human biological samples.|
1. DILUENT CONCENTRATE (Running Buffer)
One bottle containing 50 ml of a 5X concentrated diluent running buffer.
2. WASH SOLUTION CONCENTRATE
One bottle containing 50 ml of a 20X concentrated wash solution.
3. ENZYME-ANTIBODY CONJUGATE 100X
One vial containing 150 ul of affinity purified anti-Human CRP antibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase in a stabilizing buffer.
4. CHROMOGEN-SUBSTRATE SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 mL of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethybenzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide in citric acid buffer at pH 3.3.
5. STOP SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 ml 0.3 M sulfuric acid.
WARNING: Avoid contact with skin.
6. ANTI-HUMAN CRP ELISA MICRO PLATE
Twelve removable eight (8) well micro well strips in well holder frame. Each well is coated with affinity purified anti-Human CRP.
7. HUMAN CRP CALIBRATOR
One vial containing a lyophilized Human CRP calibrator.
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store as indicated in product manual.|
|Sample Type||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Assay Info||Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA|
|Gene Full Name||C-reactive protein|
|NCBI Gene Id||1401|
|Protein Name||C-reactive protein|
|Description of Target||Displays several functions associated with host defense: it promotes agglutination, bacterial capsular swelling, phagocytosis and complement fixation through its calcium-dependent binding to phosphorylcholine. Can interact with DNA and histones and may scavenge nuclear material released from damaged circulating cells.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- CRP Antibody - N-terminal region (ARP41771_P050)Price: $0.00
- CRP Antibody (OAMA02136)Price: $449.00
- CRP High Sensitivity ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01339)Price: $500.00
- CRP Antibody (OAMA01327)Price: $449.00
- CRP Human - Human C-Reactive Protein (OPPA01434)Price: $70.00
- CRP ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKAG00214)Price: $500.00