- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-reactive protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-73864 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CRP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CRP.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01362
- C Reactive Protein (CRP)
Human CRP. Recognizes antigen both in the presence and in the absence (samples containing EDTA) of Ca2+.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- CRP immunoassay and immunoaffinity purification. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified Human CRP
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: