- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-reactive protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-73864 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CRP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CRP.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Biotin, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01360
- C Reactive Protein (CRP)
Human CRP. Recognizes antigen both in the presence and in the absence (samples containing EDTA) of Ca2+.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified Human CRP
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: