- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Crh ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH00624) is based on a competitive enzyme immuno assay technique. The microtiter well-plate in this kit has been pre-coated with an anti-dog Crh antibody. Sample or standards are added to the wells along with a fixed quantity of biotinylated Crh and incubated. The Crh found in the sample or standards competes with the biotinylated Crh for limited binding sites on the immobilized anti-dog Crh antibody. Excess unbound biotinylated Crh and sample or standard Crh is washed from the plate. Avidin-HRP conjugate is added, incubated and washed. An enzymatic reaction is then produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by the immobilized HRP to generate a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is measured by reading the absorbance at 450 nm which is quantitatively proportional to the amount of biotinylated Crh captured in the well and inversely proportional to the amount of Crh which was contained in the sample or standard.
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1000pg/mL
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.2% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 8.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Component:
Component Amount Anti-CRH Microplate 96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips) CRH Lyophilized Standard 2 Sample Diluent 1 x 20 mL 100X Crh-Biotin Complex 1 x 120 uL 100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate 1 x 120 uL Biotin Complex Diluent 1 x 12 mL Conjugate Diluent 1 x 12 mL 25X Wash Buffer 1 x 30 mL TMB Substrate 1 x 10 mL Stop Solution 1 x 10 mL
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 7.8 pg/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Corticoliberin
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Competitive ELISA
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- corticotropin releasing hormone
- Alias Symbols:
- Corticoliberin, corticotropin releasing factor, corticotropin-releasing factor, Corticotropin-releasing factor, Corticotropin-releasing hormone, CRF, Gm1347, LOC383938, MGC151298
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the corticotropin-releasing factor family and preproprotein that is proteolytically processed to generate a mature protein product. This protein product is a neuropeptide hormone that binds to the corticotropin releasing hormone receptors (CRHR1 and CRHR2) to stimulate the release of adrenocorticotropic hormone from the pituitary gland in response to stress. The encoded protein may also regulate angiogenesis and inflammation. Homozygous knockout mice for this gene exhibit reduced corticosterone levels while the offspring of these mice die perinatally. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2015]
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 20 kDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CRH.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CRH.
- Tips Information:
I purchased CRH ELISA Kit from AVIVA to analyze mouse CRH. The kit was fine and produced reliable data. I requested some help to analyze the data. The technical support provided excellent help on time to analyze the data. This was very much useful for me for our research. I will purchase this product from AVIVA in the future. I strongly recommend others to use this product.
Submitted by: Anonymous researcher, University of Missouri.
Sample type/dilution: Mouse brain tissue homogenates. I used only 500 microgram protein per sample.