- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- 12 x 8-Well Microstrips
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Principle:
- The Aviva DNA-Binding ELISA Kit contains components necessary for detection of active transcription factors in eukaryotic nuclear or cell lysates. This particular immunoassay utilizes the qualitative technique of an indirect ELISA. Streptavidin is bound to the immunoassay plate and specific biotinylated double-stranded (dsDNA) oligonucleotides are then added to bind to the streptavidin via a high affinity biotin-streptavidin interaction.After subsequent blocking of extraneous binding sites in each well, the sample containing the target of interest can be added. Primary antibody is added to bind activated transcription factorsbound to the dsDNA oligonucleotide, which has been immobilized via the plate-coated streptavidin. A HRP-conjugated secondary antibody specific for rabbit IgGs is added, which allows for specific binding to the Primary Antibody, and consequently colorimetric detection upon addition of the TMB substrate.
For color development, TMB(3, 3’, 5, 5’-Tetramethylbenzidine) is added to each well. After addition of the substrate, a peroxidase catalyzed reaction will produce a blue TMB Diimine product that is proportional to the target concentration in the sample. Color development is quenched by addition of Stop Solution, or 2N Sulfuric Acid, which turns the solution yellow. The absorbance can then be read by a spectrophotometer at 450nm and subsequently allowing for determination of the target concentration in the sample.
- Kit Component:
|dsDNA Oligonucleotide Coated Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Strips)Microstrips|
|100X Primary Antibody||100 uL|
|100X Primary Phospho-Antibody||100 uL|
|HRP-Conjugated Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody||2 x 6 mL|
|Nuclear Lysate Positive Control||Lyophilized|
|Wild-Type Consensus dsDNA Oligonucleotide||20 uL|
|Mutant Consensus dsDNA Oligonucleotide||20 uL|
|10X Wash Buffer||50 mL|
|2X Binding Buffer||12 mL|
|Primary Antibody Diluent||12 mL|
|100X Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitors||100 uL|
|Nuclear Wash Buffer||12 mL|
|Cytoplasmic Extraction Buffer||6 mL|
|Nuclear Extraction Buffer||6 mL|
|Ready-to-Use Substrate||12 mL|
|Stop Solution||12 mL|
- OMIM: 608834
- Note: The product is for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- The CREB3L2 DNA-Binding ELISA Kit detects endogenous levels of CREB3L2.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Type: Qualitative DNA Binding ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- cAMP responsive element binding protein 3 like 2
- Alias Symbols:
- BBF2H7, BBF2 human homolog on chromosome 7, cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 2, Cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 2, MGC131709, MGC71006, TCAG_1951439
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 2
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the oasis bZIP transcription factor family. Members of this family can dimerize but form homodimers only. The encoded protein is a transcriptional activator. Translocations between this gene on chromosome 7 and the gene fused in sarcoma on chromosome 16 can be found in some tumors. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CREB3L2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CREB3L2.