- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Complement receptor type 1
- Alias Symbols:
- KN, C3BR, C4BR, CD35, CR1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-166329 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CR1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CR1.
- The immunogen for anti-CR1 antibody: human acute monocytic leukaemia cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CR1 antibody - OASA01923
- OASA01923 is a single chain cell surface glycoprotein which exists in four allotypic forms (A, B, C, D) of 190kD, 220kD, 160kD and 250kD respectively.
The molecule is expressed by granulocytes, monocytes, B cells and some T cells. Functionally CD35 acts as a receptor for the C3b component of complement.
Clone E11 has been reported to be suitable for use in Western Blotting.
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
Use 10ul of the diluted antibody to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
Immunohistology - Paraffin:
This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35:RPE
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hogg, N. et al. (1984) Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur. J. Immunol. 14: 236-243.
2. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim.49 (2): 97-110
3. Birmingham, D. J. et al. (1996) The baboon erythrocyte complement receptor is a glycophosphatidylinositol-linked protein encoded by a homologue of the human CR1-like genetic element J. Immunol. 157: 2586 - 2592.
4. Sopper, S. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte subsets and expression of differentiation markers in blood and lymphoid organs of Rhesus monkeys. Cytometry 29: 351-362.