- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Complement receptor type 1
- Alias Symbols:
- KN, C3BR, C4BR, CD35, CR1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-166329 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD35
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CR1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CR1.
- The immunogen for anti-CR1 antibody: human acute monocytic leukaemia cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CR1 antibody - OASA01922
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/8
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/10 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/10 - 1/100
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35:RPE
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human Tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hogg, N. et al. (1984) Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur. J. Immunol. 14: 236-243.
2. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim.49 (2): 97-110
3. Birmingham, D. J. et al. (1996) The baboon erythrocyte complement receptor is a glycophosphatidylinositol-linked protein encoded by a homologue of the human CR1-like genetic element J. Immunol. 157: 2586 - 2592.
4. Sopper, S. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte subsets and expression of differentiation markers in blood and lymphoid organs of Rhesus monkeys. Cytometry 29: 351-362.