- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Complement receptor type 1
- Alias Symbols:
- KN, C3BR, C4BR, CD35, CR1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-166329 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD35
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CR1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CR1.
- The immunogen for anti-CR1 antibody: human acute monocytic leukaemia cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CR1 antibody - OASA01919
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/200
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
(1) Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35:RPE
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD35
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human Tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hogg, N. et al. (1984) Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur. J. Immunol. 14: 236-243.
2. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim.49 (2): 97-110
3. Birmingham, D. J. et al. (1996) The baboon erythrocyte complement receptor is a glycophosphatidylinositol-linked protein encoded by a homologue of the human CR1-like genetic element J. Immunol. 157: 2586 - 2592.
4. Sopper, S. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte subsets and expression of differentiation markers in blood and lymphoid organs of Rhesus monkeys. Cytometry 29: 351-362.