- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- carnitine palmitoyltransferase 2
- Alias Symbols:
- Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase 2, mitochondrial, Carnitine palmitoyltransferase II, CPT1, CPTASE, CPT II
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase 2, mitochondrial
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- < 0.114 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level CPT2 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level CPT2 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CPT2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD00869) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CPT2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for CPT2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CPT2captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-CPT2 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|CPT2 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 20 ng|
|100X Biotinylated CPT2 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CPT2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CPT2.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 2, Mitochondrial (CPT2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 2, Mitochondrial (CPT2) and analogues was observed.