Cortisol (OVA - Conjugated) (OOCD00164)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||General|
|Product Format||Freeze-dried powder|
|Application||Immunogen, Coating Antigen, ELISA, SDS-PAGE|
|Additional Information||PubChem: Cor|
|::||Chemical Formula: C21H30O5|
|Reconstitution and Storage||Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OOCD00164|
|Tag||N-terminal His Tag|
|Official Gene Full Name||Cortisol|
|Alias Symbols||Cortisol;50-23-7; Hydrasson; Cobadex; Hytone; Signef; Optef|
|Molecular Weight||362.5 Da|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!