- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- collagen type III alpha 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- collagen alpha-1(III) chain
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes the pro-alpha1 chains of type III collagen, a fibrillar collagen that is found in extensible connective tissues such as skin, lung, uterus, intestine and the vascular system, frequently in association with type I collagen. Mutations in this gene are associated with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome types IV, and with aortic and arterial aneurysms. Two transcripts, resulting from the use of alternate polyadenylation signals, have been identified for this gene.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 161 kDa
- Affinity purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express COL3A1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express COL3A1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human COL3A1
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: CDDQELDCPNPEIPFGECCAVCPQPPTAPTRPPNGQGPQGPKGDPGPPGI
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-COL3A1 (ARP80695_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP80695
- Printable datasheet for anti-COL3A1 (ARP80695_P050) antibody
Thomas Thatcher, Ph.D.
University of Rochester
1. Sample type/lane description: Primary human lung fibroblasts treated with TGFb for 3 days.
2. Primary antibody concentration: 1ug/ml. Overnight 4˚ in 5% NFDM
3. Secondary antibody and dilution: Goat anti-Rabbit. 1:5000 in 5% NFDM for 1 hr at room temp.
1. PVDF membrane
2. Blocked in 5% NFDM in TBS-T for 30 minutes