- Product Format:
Product is 0.2 um filtered..
- Specially formulated reagent to improve the stability and function of antigens/proteins bound to a solid phase. Use as supplied for very unstable proteins or for less labile antigens/proteins dilute up to 1:1 in your current blocker.
- Application Info:
- Performance was verified by testing with a labile autoimmune antigen. The antigen was coated with the stabilizer according to procedure, dried and incubated at 50C overnight. Product stabilization of the antigen is confirmed if the antigen maintains 80% mean activity when tested against panel sera. Recommended Protocol for Stabilizing and Blocking Immobilized Proteins: 1. After coating the surface with protein/antigen, wash once to remove excess and weakly adsorbed protein. 2. Before the protein begins to dry, coat the surface with the Coating Stabilizer and Blocking Buffer to completely cover the bound material. Allow to incubate at room temperature for 15 to 60 minutes. 3. Aspirate or drain the excess stabilizer from the surface. Do not wash the surface. 4. Dry the protein, preferably under vacuum. Recommended drying times are as follows: a. Two hours under vacuum (< 100 micron). b. Overnight in a humidity controlled chamber that registers < 15% humidity. 5. Package the bound antigen/protein in a sealed airtight container with desiccant. The product is now stabilized for long-term storage at 2-8 C. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Buffer: pH 7.2 + - 0.2
A non-mercury and azide-free active ingredient against microorganisms.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8 C. DO NOT FREEZE!
- Printable datasheet for OOMA00015
- Tips Information: