- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- CLI, AAG4, APOJ, KUB1, SGP2, SGP-2, SP-40, TRPM2, TRPM-2, MGC24903, CLU
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-113920, HPA000572
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CLUSTERIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CLU.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CLU.
- The immunogen for anti-CLU antibody: glomerular basement membrane from a post-mortem kidney.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CLU antibody - OASA02620
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Kidney from post streptocial glomerulonephritis patients.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Borate buffered saline pH8.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kumita, J. et al. (2007) The extracellular chaperone clusterin potently inhibits human lysozyme amyloid formation by interacting with prefibrillar species.
J. Mol. Biol. 369:157-167.
2. Shannan, B. et al. (2006) Clusterin and DNA repair: a new function in cancer for a key player in apoptosis and cell cycle control. J. Mol. Histol. 37:183-188.