- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Creatine kinase M-type
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Human Creatine Kinase MM (CK-MM)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15161 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- ELISA, LF, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CKM.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CKM.
- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03114
- Creatine Kinase MM (CK-MM)
- Immunoaffinity column chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified CK-MM from human skeletal muscle
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium phosphate, 0.85% (w/v) Sodium chloride, pH 7.2 (PBS)
Preservative: 0.05% (w/v) Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: