- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- ERIS, WFS2, ZCD2, NAF-1, Miner1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CDGSH iron-sulfur domain-containing protein 2
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a zinc finger protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. The encoded protein binds an iron/sulfur cluster and may be involved in calcium homeostasis. Defects in this gene are a cause of Wolfram syndrome 2.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CISD2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CISD2.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; LMNA; APP; SPP1; BCL2; ELAVL1;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 38
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.