- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to Chlamydia species
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02600
- Chlamydia species LPS
Specificty Note: Specific to LPS of Chlamydia. Genus specific. Reactive with C. trachomatis, C. pneumoniae and C. psittaci.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Chlamydia trachomatis elementary bodies
Affinity Constant: Not determined
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
- Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: