- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Chitinase domain-containing protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- GL008, SI-CLP, MGC3234, FLJ42707, CHID1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-244131 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN SI-CLP
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IF, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CHID1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CHID1.
- The immunogen for anti-CHID1 antibody: sI-CLP fragment corresponding to amino acids 24-73 expressed as a GST fusion protein in E.Coli.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CHID1 antibody - OASA04749
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/100
(1) Special conditions apply - see [*]
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Permeabilised U937 cells stained with Rat anti Human SI-CL:PE
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kzhyshkowska, J. et al. (2006) Novel stabilin-1 interacting chitinase-like protein (SI-CLP) is up-regulated in alternatively activated macrophages and secreted via lysosomal pathway. Blood. 107: 3221-3228.
2. Kzhyshkowska, J. et al. (2006) Stabilin-1, a homeostatic scavenger receptor with multiple functions. J. Cell. Mol. Med. 10: 635-649.
- Tips Information: