- Printable datasheet for OKRA00004
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- This kit is stable for at least one year when stored at +4 C. Individual components are stable for 3-4 weeks after dilution when stored at +4 C. The FemtoMax luminol reagent is stable for up to 8 h at room temperature after mixing with buffer.
- Application Info:
- Aviva's Chemiluminescent Western Blot Kit, namely our FemtoMax Chemiluminescent Substrate Kit for Western Blotting, combines all of the necessary reagents with a rapid proven protocol and the extremely high signal detection of our luminol substrate. The Chemiluminescent Western Blot Kit design includes straightforward procedures and color-coding to allow for ease of use. This kit contains sufficient substrate for up to 30 mini blots at 7.5 x 8 cm2 and is stable for at least 1 year when stored at +4 C.
- This Chemiluminescent Western Blot Kit allows for the detection of primary Rabbit polyclonal or monoclonal antibodies provided by the user. After protein separation and transfer, the membrane is probed with primary antibody. Detection of the membrane bound primary antibody-antigen complex is achieved by the addition of a secondary antibody conjugated to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase. The enzyme reacts with a specialized formulation of luminol, an extremely sensitive, non-radioactive substrate that emits light and allows visualization using X-ray film or other imaging methods, including highly sensitive CCD cameras and imaging systems. Because of the extremely high sensitivity of our FemtoMax Chemiluminescent Substrate Kit for Western Blotting, primary and secondary antibodies can be used at greater dilutions. If you currently dilute your primary antibody 1:1,000 using an ECL substrate equivalent, then dilute your antibody 1:5,000 using the FemtoMax substrate.
- Label: Unconjugated
Preservative: Wash buffers MUST NOT contain SODIUM AZIDE or other inhibitors of peroxidase activity!
- Tips Information: