- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CASP8 and FADD-like apoptosis regulator
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CASP8 and FADD-like apoptosis regulator subunit p12, CASP8 and FADD-like apoptosis regulator subunit p43, Usurpin, FADD-like antiapoptotic molecule 1, FLAME-1, Inhibitor of FLICE, I-FLICE, Caspase homolog, CASH, MACH-related inducer of toxicity, MRI
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-136160, HPA019044
- Molecular Weight:
- 55344 Da
- WB, IHC, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CFLAR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CFLAR.
- This CFLAR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 145-174 amino acids from the Central region of human CFLAR.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 2 weeks. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CFLAR antibody - OAAB05713
- Sample Type Confirmation:
There is BioGPS gene expression data showing that CFLAR is expressed in HepG2
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:1000
Albrecht, E. A., Sarma, J. V & Ward, P. A. Activation by C5a of endothelial cell caspase 8 and cFLIP. Inflamm. Res. 58, 30-7 (2009). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 19115040
Toporkiewicz, M. et al. Release of an ~55kDa fragment containing the actin-binding domain of b-spectrin by caspase-8 during FND-induced apoptosis depends on the presence of protein 4.1. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 535, 205-13 (2013). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 23578573
Yajima, T. et al. Resistance to cytotoxic chemotherapy-induced apoptosis in side population cells of human oral squamous cell carcinoma cell line Ho-1-N-1. Int. J. Oncol. 35, 273-80 (2009). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 19578740