- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- ELISA, WB
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Cofilin 2 were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- NEM7, CFL2
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN COFILIN 2 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CFL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CFL2.
- The immunogen for anti-CFL2 antibody: peptide with sequence C-DIKDRSTLGEK from C-terminal of Cofilin 2.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CFL2 antibody - OASA06111
- COFILIN 2
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1 - 128,000
Western Blotting: 0.01 - 0.3ug/ml
- Target Reference:
- 1. Nakashima, K et al. (2005) Two mouse cofilin isoforms, muscle-type (MCF) and non-muscle type (NMCF), interact with F-actin with different efficiencies. J. Biochem. (Tokyo). 138: 519-526.
- Tips Information: