- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human CDKN2A was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A, isoforms 1/2/3
- Alias Symbols:
- ARF, MLM, P14, P16, P19, CMM2, INK4, MTS1, TP16, CDK4I, CDKN2, INK4A, MTS-1, P14ARF, P19ARF, P16INK4, P16INK4A, P16-INK4A, CDKN2A
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1063 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI CDKN2A
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDKN2A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDKN2A.
- The immunogen for anti-CDKN2A antibody: a 19 amino acid peptide located near the amino terminus of human CDKN2A.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDKN2A antibody - OASA07139
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 20 kDa in mouse colon cell lysates.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Stone, S. et al. (1995) Complex structure and regulation of the P16 (MTS1) locus. Cancer Res. 1995; 55:2988-2994.
2. Kamb, A. et al. (1994) Analysis of the p16 gene (CDKN2) as a candidate for the chromosome 9p melanoma susceptibility locus. Nature Genet. 8:22-26.
3. Kratzke, R.A. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical analysis of the p16(INK4) cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor in malignant mesothelioma. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 87:1870-1875
4. Stott.,F.J. et al. (1998) The alternative product from the human CDKN2A locus, p14(ARF), participates in a regulatory feedback loop with p53 and MDM2. EMBO J. 1998; 17:5001-5014.