- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B
- Alias Symbols:
- KIP1, MEN4, CDKN4, MEN1B, P27KIP1, CDKN1B
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-129376 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN p27/kip1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDKN1B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDKN1B.
- The immunogen for anti-CDKN1B antibody: full length human p27 protein
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDKN1B antibody - OASA08060
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blotting: 1/2000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to p27/kip1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Viglietto G, et al. (2002) Understanding p27(kip1) deregulation in cancer: down-regulation or mislocalization? Cell Cycle. 1: 394-400.
2. Musgrove, E.A. et al. (2004) Role of the CDK inhibitor p27 (Kip1) in mammary development and carcinogenesis: insights from knockout mice. J. Mammary Gland Biol. Neoplasia. 9: 55-66.
3. Kaldis P. (2007) Another piece of the p27Kip1 puzzle. Cell. 128: 241-244.