- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9
- Alias Symbols:
- TAK, C-2k, CTK1, CDC2L4, PITALRE, CDK9
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13130 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI Cdk9
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, IP, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDK9.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDK9.
- The immunogen for anti-CDK9 antibody: multiple synthetic peptides corresponding to the C-terminal and N-terminal domains of human CDK9
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDK9 antibody - OASA07138
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/200 - 1/1000
ELISA: 1/10,000 - 1/50,000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/3000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Whole serum is supplied delipidised.
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 75mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate
0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Grana, et al. (1994) PITALRE, a nuclear CDC2-related protein kinase that phosphorylates the retinoblastoma protein in vitro. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 91: 3834-3838.
2. Mayol, et al. (1993) Cloning of a new member of the retinoblastoma gene family (pRb2) which binds to the E1A transforming domain. Oncogene 8: 2561-2566.
3. de Falco, G. and Giordano, A. (1998) CDK9 (PITALRE): a multifunctional cdc2 - related kinase. J. Cell. Physiol. 177: 501 - 506.