- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 5
- Alias Symbols:
- PSSALRE, CDK5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-173 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI Cdk5 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDK5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDK5.
- The immunogen for anti-CDK5 antibody: peptide corresponding to C-terminus of human Cdk5 conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDK5 antibody - OASA07137
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Cdk5 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Cheung, Z.H. et al. (2006) Synaptic roles of Cdk5: Implications in higher cognitive functions and neurodegenerative diseases. Neuron. 50: 13-18.
2. Pareek, T.K. and Kulkarni, A.B. (2006) Cdk5: a new player in pain signaling. Cell Cycle. 5: 585-588.
3. Cruz, J.C. and Tsai, L. (2004) Cdk5 deregulation in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Trends in Mol. Med. 10: 452-458.
- Tips Information: