- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2
- Alias Symbols:
- p33(CDK2), CDK2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-136191 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI Cdk2 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IP, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDK2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDK2.
- The immunogen for anti-CDK2 antibody: cdk2 peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of the human protein conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDK2 antibody - OASA07136
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/200 - 1/1000
ELISA: 1/500 - 1/12000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/1000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Cdk2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Tips Information: