- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- CDC2, CDC28A, P34CDC2, MGC111195, DKFZp686L20222, CDK1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-54 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI Cdc2 (pTyr15)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDK1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDK1.
- The immunogen for anti-CDK1 antibody: synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within CDC2 which includes phosphorylated Tyr15.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDK1 antibody - OASA07135
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 34kDa in human T47D cell lysates.
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, tyrosine phosphatase inhibitors such as 1mM Sodium Orthovanadate should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
50% - Glycerol
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to phosphorylated CDC2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Target Reference:
- 1. Fletcher, L. et al. (2002) Abolishment of the Tyr-15 inhibitory phosphorylation site on cdc2 reduces the radiation-induced G2 delay, revealing a potential checkpoint in early mitosis. Cancer Res. 62: 241-250.
- Tips Information: