- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Hyperparathyroidism 2 protein, Cell division cycle protein 73 homolog, Parafibromin, HRPT2, C1orf28, CDC73
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-122375 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 60577 Da
- WB, FC, IHC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDC73.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDC73.
- This CDC73 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 132-161 amino acids from the Central region of human CDC73.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 2 weeks. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CDC73 antibody - OAAB05772
- Sample Type Confirmation:
CDC73 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HEK293
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- FC: 1:25