- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- SLAM family member 5
- Alias Symbols:
- LY9B, hCD84, mCD84, SLAMF5, DKFZp781E2378, CD84
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD84:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD84.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD84.
- The immunogen for anti-CD84 antibody: mouse pre-B cell line 300.19 transfected with CD84 cDNA.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD84 antibody - OASA02474
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/50
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD84
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD84: RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Martin, M. et al. (2001) CD84 functions as a homophilic adhesion molecule and enhances IFN-gamma secretion: adhesion is mediated by Ig-like domain 1. J. Immunol. 167: 3668 - 3676.
2. Sayos, J. et al. (2001) Cell surface receptors Ly-9 and CD84 recruit the X-linked lymphoproliferative disease gene product SAP. Blood. 97: 3867 - 3874.
- Tips Information: