- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transferrin receptor protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Transferrin Receptor (CD71)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp 2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice.
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TFRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TFRC.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01075
- CD71, Transferrin Receptor
Human transferrin receptor (CD71)
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Info:
- Detection of human transferrin receptor. Suitable for use in ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified human transferrin receptor
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Important Note: Vial Contains Small Volume. Centrifuge Product Before Opening
- Tips Information: