- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Leukocyte surface antigen CD53
- Alias Symbols:
- MOX44, TSPAN25, CD53
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-21778 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD53
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD53.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD53.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD53 antibody - OASA02226
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/25
Western Blotting(1): Non-reducing conditions
(1)See [*] for special conditions.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD53
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood monocytes with Mouse anti Human CD53:FITC
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Angelisova, P. et al. (1990) The human leucocyte surface antigen CD53 is a protein structurally similar to the CD37 and MRC OX-44 antigens. Immunogenetics 32: 281-285.
2. Bazil, V. et al. (1989) Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. III. Antibodies against CD45R, CD6, CD44 and two newly described broadly expressed glycoproteins MEM-53 and MEM-102 Fol. Biol. (Prague) 35: 289-98.
- Tips Information: