- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5
- Alias Symbols:
- T1, LEU1, CD5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1180 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI CAT CD5:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD5.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD5 antibody - OASA00444
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Power, C. et al. (1998) Neurovirulence in feline immunodeficiency virus-infected neonatal cats is viral strain specific and dependent on systemic immune suppression. J. Virol. 72 (11): 9109 - 9115.
- Tips Information: