- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- FITC: Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1593 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd40lg antibody: l cells transfected with CD40L
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd40lg antibody - OASA00050
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hogg, K. G.et al. (2003) IL-10 regulates early IL-12-mediated immune responses induced by the radiation-attenuated schistosome vaccine. Int Immunol. 15(12):1451-1459
2. McGregor, C. M.et al. (2004) CD154 is a negative regulator of autoaggressive CD8+ T cells in type 1 diabetes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 101(25):9345-9350
- Alias Symbols:
- IGM, IMD3, Ly62, TRAP, gp39, CD154, Cd40l, HIGM1, Ly-62, T-BAM, Tnfsf5, Cd40lg
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CD40 ligand
- Description of Target:
- HAMSTER ANTI MOUSE CD154:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd40lg.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd40lg.