- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CD40 ligand
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human CD40 Ligand
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1593 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp 2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD40LG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD40LG.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01791
Soluble human CD40L. Can be used for detection of human sCD40L in serum.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant human soluble CD40 Ligand/TRAP Analog conjugates with BSA
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: