- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5
- Alias Symbols:
- IGM, p50, Bp50, GP39, IMD3, TRAP, HIGM1, T-BAM, Tnfrsf5, AI326936, Cd40
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112948 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD40:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd40.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd40.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd40 antibody: extracellular domain of mouse CD40 and the Fc portion of human IgG1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute in 0.25 ml disilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd40 antibody - OASA05259
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse splenocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD40:RPE
Application #2: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40
Application #3: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40:Azide Free
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40:FITC
Application #5: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD40: Alexa Fluor 647
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the Ag8 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Parry, S.L. et al. (1994) Plastic-immobilized anti-mu or anti-delta antibodies induce apoptosis in mature murine B lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 974-979.
2. Hasbold, J. et al. (1994) Properties of mouse CD40: cellular distribution of CD40 and B cell activation by monoclonal anti-mouse CD40 antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 1835-1842.
3. Hasbold, J. and Klaus, G.G.B. (1994) B cells from CBA/N mice do not proliferate following ligation of CD40. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 152-157.