- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5
- Alias Symbols:
- IGM, p50, Bp50, GP39, IMD3, TRAP, HIGM1, T-BAM, Tnfrsf5, AI326936, Cd40
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112948 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD40
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd40.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd40.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd40 antibody: extracellular Domain of Mouse CD40 and the Fc portion of Human IgG1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd40 antibody - OASA05250
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/50
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse splenocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD40:RPE
Application #2: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40
Application #3: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40:Azide Free
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD40:FITC
Application #5: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD40: Alexa Fluor 647
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the Ag8 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Parry, S.L. et al. (1994) Plastic-immobilized anti-mu or anti-delta antibodies induce apoptosis in mature murine B lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 974-979.
2. Hasbold, J. et al. (1994) Properties of mouse CD40: cellular distribution of CD40 and B cell activation by monoclonal anti-mouse CD40 antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 1835-1842.
3. Hasbold, J. and Klaus, G.G.B. (1994) B cells from CBA/N mice do not proliferate following ligation of CD40. Eur. J. Immunol. 24: 152-157.