- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5
- Alias Symbols:
- p50, Bp50, CDW40, MGC9013, TNFRSF5, CD40
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112948 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD40
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD40.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD40.
- The immunogen for anti-CD40 antibody: cD40-Fc
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD40 antibody - OASA01970
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 10.0ug/ml
Western Blotting: 10.0ug/ml
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Contin, C. et al. (2003) Membrane-anchored CD40 is processed by the tumor necrosis factor-alpha-converting enzyme. Implications for CD40 signaling. J. Biol. Chem. 278: 32801-32809.