- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5
- Alias Symbols:
- p50, Bp50, CDW40, MGC9013, TNFRSF5, CD40
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112948 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD40
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD40.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD40.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD40 antibody - OASA01968
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 20ug/ml
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
(1) Special conditions apply - Please see [*]
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD40: Alexa Fluor 488
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD40:Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD40:Biotin
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD40:FITC
Application #5: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD40:RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human Tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Quadbeck, B. et al. (2002) Maturation of thyroidal dendritic cells in Graves Disease. Scand. J. Immunol. 55: 612-620.
2. Kirsch, B. M. et al . (2005) The active metabolite of leflunomide, A77 1726, interferes with dendritic cell function. Arthritis Res. Ther. 7: R694-R703.
3. Cheadle, E. et al. (2003) Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin-infected dendritic cells potently activate autologous T cells via a B7 and interleukin-12-dependent mechanism. Immunology.108: 79-88.
4. Carpenter, E.L. et al. (2009) Activation of human B cells by the agonist CD40 antibody CP-870,893 and augmentation with simultaneous toll-like receptor 9 stimulation. J Transl Med. 7: 93.
5. Garcia-Nieto, S. et al. (2010) Laminin and Fibronectin Treatment Leads to Generation of Dendritic Cells with Superior Endocytic Capacity. PLoS ONE. 5: 1-10.
6. Wang, Y.S. et al. (2007) Characterization of canine monocyte-derived dendritic cells with phenotypic and