- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
- Alias Symbols:
- L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1140 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD4:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd4.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd4 antibody: murine CD4
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd4 antibody - OASA05245
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4:Low Endotoxin
Application #2: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD4
Application #3: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4 Alexa Fluor ?647
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD4:Alexa Fluor ?488
Application #5: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4:FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Dialynas, D.P. et al. (1983) Characterization of the murine T cell surface molecule, designated L3T4, identified by monoclonal antibody GK1.5: similarity of L3T4 to the human Leu-3/T4 molecule. J Immunol.131:2445-2451
2. Wilde, D.B. et al. (1983) Evidence implicating L3T4 in class II MHC antigen reactivity; monoclonal antibody GK1.5 (anti-L3T4a) blocks class II MHC antigen-specific proliferation, release of lymphokines, and binding by cloned murine helper T lymphocyte lines. J Immunol. 131:2178-2183.
3. Dialynas, D.P. et al. (1983) Characterization of the murine antigenic determinant, designated L3T4a, recognized by monoclonal antibody GK1.5: expression of L3T4a by functional T cell clones appears to correlate primarily with class II MHC antigen-reactivity. Immunol Rev. 74:29-56.