- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
- Alias Symbols:
- L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1140 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD4:Low Endotoxin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd4.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd4 antibody: mouse spleen cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd4 antibody - OASA05235
- Low Endotoxin
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4:FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised DA rats were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag1.2.3 rat myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Qin, S. et al. (1990) Induction of tolerance in peripheral T-cells with monoclonal antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol. 20: 2737-2745.
2. Cobbold, S.P. et al. (1990) The induction of skin graft tolerance in MHC-mismatched or primed recipients: primed T-cells can be tolerised in the periphery with CD4 and CD8 antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol. 20: 2747-2755.
3. Wise, M.P. et al. (1998) Cutting Edge: Linked suppression of skin graft rejection can operate through indirect recognition. J. Immunol. 161: 5813-5816.
- Tips Information: