- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
- Alias Symbols:
- L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1140 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, IF, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd4.
- The immunogen for anti-Cd4 antibody: murine CD4
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Cd4 antibody - OASA05216
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4:Low Endotoxin
Application #2: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD4
Application #3: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4 Alexa Fluor ?647
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD4:Alexa Fluor ?488
Application #5: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD4:FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Dialynas, D.P. et al. (1983) Characterization of the murine T cell surface molecule, designated L3T4, identified by monoclonal antibody GK1.5: similarity of L3T4 to the human Leu-3/T4 molecule. J Immunol.131:2445-2451
2. Wilde, D.B. et al. (1983) Evidence implicating L3T4 in class II MHC antigen reactivity; monoclonal antibody GK1.5 (anti-L3T4a) blocks class II MHC antigen-specific proliferation, release of lymphokines, and binding by cloned murine helper T lymphocyte lines. J Immunol. 131:2178-2183.
3. Dialynas, D.P. et al. (1983) Characterization of the murine antigenic determinant, designated L3T4a, recognized by monoclonal antibody GK1.5: expression of L3T4a by functional T cell clones appears to correlate primarily with class II MHC antigen-reactivity. Immunol Rev. 74:29-56.